Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crib and Bedding

Troy and I ordered our crib, changing table and bedding set this morning! We absolutely love it and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can start putting her room together. I'm sure you all are thinking "You still have 4 1/2 months left"...but I'm the kind of person that likes to be prepared. We have so much to do for her room still. We are going to paint an accent wall, I need to find decorations for her room and I need to paint her dresser. There is actually a pretty cool story behind her dresser. It used to be my dresser growing up that my grandma Stella passed down to me and now I'm passing it down to my baby girl who is going to be named after her great grandma Stella.
This is her bedding set. I love it!! It has butterflies, flowers and dragonflies. We are going to do a dark and light shade of purple, yellow, white and green for the colors in her room. I'll post a "finishing" picture when we have her whole room done...but that won't be for a couple months. Just trying to get a head start!

2 comments:

Elise&Mike said...

Better to get it done sooner than later seriously! Some people wait last minute but I totally would do what your doing,because those last few weeks your so tired/big/not comfortable you dont want to do much :)

Cute bedding.

Tami said...

I just found your blog again! Congrats about the baby girl! That is great!