Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back to Work...

Tomorrow is my first day back to work after a long 13 week maternity leave. It's been so great being home with Stella and I'm so sad to leave her tomorrow. I know she is in good hands, but being her with 24/7 it is really hard to leave her. Especially for 11 hours...that is what my work day will be for the next three days. Luckily I do get Thanksgiving and Black Friday off to be with Stella. Next week and the week after I'll be trying out a schedule of getting off at 3:30 Monday through Friday and I'm hoping it will work out for my boss and that will be my permanent schedule. I would love it because I'd get to see my baby girl a lot more everyday and I'd get to see my husband more as well. I am excited to go back to work to see all my friends and to kinda have some me time, but I will surely miss my baby girl!! She is my world and my everything, I can't imagine my life without her!

No comments: