Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My first Mother's Day was absolutely wonderful. We have church at 9am so Troy made me breakfast on Saturday of biscuits and gravy. We had some of our family over for lunch to celebrate: my mom, my sister, Troy's mom, Troy's aunt and her three kids and my friends Brittany and Taylor. We were planning on having a BBQ but of course, it rained. We still had BBQ hamburgers, but just ate inside. We also had my mom's famous potato salad, chips and jello. After lunch we opened presents. We got my mom a couple picture frames: one had pictures of Stella and the other had pictures of our family. We also got her patio dishes. We got Troy's mom picture frames as well: one with a picture of most of her grandkids and then another of pictures of our family. She is renovating her house and so we got her a cute wall hanging. We also got Troy's aunt a present: a picture of her three kids that we took in Park City. I also got my sister a present because she is gonna be a mommy in December. I got her a candle, hand soap from Bath and Body Works and some chocolate. Troy got me a 30 min massage from Massage Envy. I'm so excited to use it! We visited for the rest of the afternoon and everyone left around 5:30pm. Then we just relaxed the rest of the day. It was a very nice first Mother's Day and look forward for the next.










No comments: