Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Appointment #1

I got a call today from the medical referal company and they set me up with my new OBGYN at the Riverton Hospital. Her name is Dr. Twelves...cool name huh?? My supervior's friend had her and she said that she is a really good doctor...so I'm defintely releived. I'm excited for my first appointment and to meet my new doctor. My first baby appointment will be Monday January 25th...Troy and I are so excited! By that time I will be one day shy of 9 weeks pregnant and we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. We are very excited about that and hope everything runs smoothly with the first appointment!

3 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thorpe Family said...

I'm excited for you! Still can't believe it! Are we old enough to be married and starting our families? I swear you, marie, and I were just having slumber parties and staying up late talking about boys!!!

Bugg's mama said...

That is so super awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Love, Bree