Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Bump

Well today I am 17 weeks along and tomorrow I will officially be 4 months into my pregnancy. My morning sickness is gone and I'm starting to get my energy level back up. Yesterday was our 3rd baby appointment. I've gained a total of 3 lbs, baby's heartbeat was at 155 and my doctor said everything looked great with the both of us. Some great news to share with you all....we find out what we are having on APRIL 1ST!!!! We are so excited! I already have a bit of a baby bump and I think it shows more on me because I didn't have a flat stomach to begin with, LOL. But I'm excited to have a big bump and to start feeling the baby kick.

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

You're so adorable, I can't wait to find out what you're having! You better post as soon as you find out!

Evan Jamie and Maddy said...

Can I just say.... You look SO pretty!!! Congrats on the baby!

Brooke Hargett said...

So freaking exciting!! You look beautiful! Im so happy for you guys!

Elise&Mike said...

Cute :)
I bet you are excited to find out what your having! you will have to post it asap for us all.

Harmony said...

You look totally gorgeous in that picture. And, for the record, I didn't even see a bump at all!