Sunday, June 6, 2010

27 Weeks

Here is yet another weekly picture update...I'm a little late on this one. This picture was taken today and I'm sorry I look like crap, but it's Sunday and I don't feel like getting dressed up! LOL And not to mention that I feel very large and fat...but I guess that comes with the territory...so it's worth it! Some updates on how I'm feeling at this point: hot, hot hot! LOL I'm hot all the time and I know it's only going to get worse since I get the privilage of being due the very last day of the summer. My feet have been swelling just a little bit, that just started a few weeks ago. I'm hungry pretty much all the time, it's been very difficult to eat healthy...but I've been doing much better. I started going on walks last week, I went twice and did laps around my church with my dogs and my wonderful sister joined me. I'm planning on going on a walk 4-5 times a week. I've been doing horrible at excercising and I figured it's better late than never to start. I've also been working out a little bit on my yoga ball to tone up my legs and I've been using my 5 lb weights to tone up my arms. I'm hoping to keep this up until I deliver. I'm also starting to feel a little uncomfortable in my skin...not sure if that makes sense or not, but anything I wear (besides my sweats) I just feel is so tight and I'm being eaten alive by my clothes. My stomach is getting tighter by the week and I feel lucky that I'm carrying high instead of low. As much as I am uncomfortable right now, it's more than worth it. I am so excited for Stella to arrive and to have her in our family forever!
:27 weeks 5 days:

4 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

oh you look so cute! you look great :D

Unknown said...

You've got that Mommy glow about you!!! :D Little Stella will be here before you know it!!! I can hardly wait!!!....... Mom

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

oh girly you dont need to apologize, you look adorable!!! The first pregnancy is always the funnest!!!

Elise&Mike said...

Cute baby belly!!!