Saturday, June 26, 2010

May 25, 2010

Troy and I finally made it to the Temple on May 25th 2010 to be sealed for time and all eternity. Troy really wanted to be sealed before Stella is born and also thought it would be really special to be sealed on his grandma's birthday who passed away last June. It was a very special day and we were surrounded by family and close friends. Our wonderful neighbors who do wedding videography and photography took our photos and gave us a video of our special day and it is amazing! We thank everyone who was able to come and support us...we love you all!

7 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

that is AWESOME! congrats so happy for ya, cute pics!

Elise&Mike said...

CONGRATS :) thats a great goal to do before your little lady is here! We did the same thing when I was pregnant with Landon :)

jasperson family said...

I am so happy for you two, that's so exciting. Congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. Keep me posted when she arrives:) You look so pretty in those pictures. It's been a while, I hope to talk to you soon.

Harmony said...

This is so amazing and wonderful. I'm SO happy for you! Really, SO happy!!!

The Goodrich's said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations! What a special day.

Shelley said...

Ben and I are so happy for you guys! It looks like it was an amazing day. Congratulations!

Suzanne Bray said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Love the pics!