Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Baseball Season

Monday was a fun day because we got to go down to Nephi to watch Nikolaus' baseball game. My dad came down with Troy and I and we both took some great pictures of Nik. The game started at 6 but it started raining pretty hard as soon as the game was supposed to start. So we waited in our car for about 15 minutes for the rain to stop. It ended up being really nice and cool outside...not hot like I was expecting, thank goodness! We had a blast watching him play...and he's quite good I might add. Nik's team won...but of course I can't remember the score!

1 comment:

Brooke Hargett said...

Great pictures!! I loved this post! We had such a good time at your bbq the other day! Thanks so much for thinking to do that! We will have to do many more of those!
Im so freaking excited for Stella to arrive!!! I cant wait!!! Love ya!