Saturday, June 26, 2010

7 months

I'm now in my final 10 weeks of pregnancy...I can't even believe it! My last appointment was on Monday June 14th and everything went great. My blood pressure was good, Stella's hearbeat was at 150 and I've gained a total of 24 lbs. I'm down to my two week appointments now and this coming Tuesday I will be 31 weeks along...I'm officially 7 months pregnant, only 2 months to go! My baby shower is coming up on July 10th and I'm very excited! My two best friends: Marie and Brittany are throwing it for me. As far as how I've been feeling: I have been really hot and these 90 degree days are not helping. My feet are swelling a bit, mainly my left foot which is wierd. I've been able to sleep comfortably still...not sure how long that will last. My wedding ring still fits me, which is nice and means that my hands haven't been swelling. I've been feeling Stella kick every day and it's amazing. I can't believe this little miracle is inside me and she will be mine and Troy's forever. We are so excited for her to be born and join our family!

29 Weeks and 4 Days


30 Weeks and 2 Days

3 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

you look fabulous! love that red dress, so cute!

Elise&Mike said...

She will be here before you know it! I am totally with you on the heat thing,and so funny you say your feet swelling! mine is too and its only my left! :)

Johnson Family said...

You look adorable! It's good you can still sleep comfortably, but I want to recommend the Snoogle Maternity Total Body Pillow - it's AWESOME!!! I had it for Wyatt's pregnancy, but I wish I'd had it for Sawyers... I was miserable at night when preg with Sawyer, but had that pillow when preg with Wyatt. I was never uncomfortable sleeping after I got that pillow, it was a total life saver! They sell it at Baby's R Us and it's worth every penny. If you start to get uncomfortable, go get one!