Wednesday, July 7, 2010

32 Weeks and 2 Days

Here is another weekly update...well I actually missed my 31 week picture but I figured that was ok. My next appointment isn't until Monday July 12th so I'll be able to update more on Stella then. But I did have to go get an ultrasound on my left leg last Friday. I let my doctor know on my last appointment about how my left foot swells more than my right and I've been getting a wierd numbing feeling in my big toe. She wanted to just make sure I didn't have a blood clot so I had to go to the Granger Medical Clinic in West Valley last Friday to get it checked out...everything was good. No blood clots. I'm assuming Stella is just sitting on a nerve or something. I've been feeling her move around so much lately...it is such an amazing feeling, I love it! It's funny because I'm so ready for her to arrive because I'm getting a little uncomfortable but at the same time I'm gonna miss being pregnant. It's such an amazing experience...but I can't wait to meet our little girl. My shower is coming up in three days and I'm so excited! My two wonderful friends and my mom are throwing it for me and it's going to be a lot of fun. We've finished most of Stella's room this week. Troy hung up picture frames this afternoon and we put up the block letters of her name above her crib tonight. My dad is currently working on her dresser and will hopefully be done before my shower. I want her room to be all ready to show everyone on Saturday. So everything is moving along great!

4 comments:

Elise&Mike said...

Good to hear no blood clots thats scary.

You are getting closer! Soon we will both have little girls here. =] and your belly is cute!

Harmony said...

woo hoo! I'll see you on Saturday!

Dianna said...

Mandy, you look so fabulous!! I'm sorry I haven't stalked you more lately, but I'm so thrilled for you about Stella! And congrats on being sealed in the temple. We love you!

jjtsoccer said...

Yay! You are getting close! Sorry I could not make it to the shower I was at girls camp. My mom said your house is super cute! We need to come and see.