Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pamper Day

Yesterday was a fun day for my sister and I, we haven't spent a day together in quite a while so we though it would be fun to have a "Sister's Day". We went to Tip Top Nails to get pampered. I got a much needed pedicure and Ashley got her nails done for a wedding she has to go to next weekend. I wanted to get a pedicure before Stella comes: one, because I really wanted a foot/leg massage...and man was it nice; and two, I want cute toes for my delivery. Now I know that sounds funny, but hey...if I can't look cute during my delivery at least my toes will! LOL After getting our nails done we went over to Fashion Place mall so I could go to Motherhood Maternity and find a nursing bra. I didn't end up finding one that fit right, but I did buy two sleeper bras. They are perfect for the hospital and for bed because it just opens up to feed. And they are really comfortable. Then we went over to Cafe Rio and had some lunch and did some girl talk. It was so nice to hang out with my sister and I felt it was important to get some quality time in with her before Stella comes.

2 comments:

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

I'm with you on having cute toes for delivery! Unfortunately I did't have time to get mine done before the babies came, but it was on my "to do list." Good luck with everything!

Johnson Family said...

Lace by Louise in South Jordan has awesome nursing bras in every imaginable size. They'll measure you if you want and help you find the right one (let them, they're awesome). They also sell a lot of nursing supplies.