Thursday, August 5, 2010

36 Weeks

Well I've hit the 36 week mark! Yay...only 4 weeks to go. I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and got the Strep B test done. Hopefully it comes back negative...I should find out at my next appointment. My blood pressure was good, urine was negative for protein, Stella's heart rate was at 145. I also mentioned to her about my vision again and that I had another Ocular Migraine on Friday. She looked at my blood results and everything was normal. She didn't seem too concerned about it because I told her all that I researched about Ocular Migraines in pregnant women. She just suggested to visit my eye doctor to make sure my eyes are ok. I'm thinking they will go away after Stella is born...so we'll just keep an eye on that. After my strep test my doctor decided to just go ahead and check me and I'm dilated to 1 cm and 50% effaced. She said I'm moving along nicely, but have a little ways to go. I'm pretty sure I won't be going early. I haven't had any pre-term labor signs so I'm thinking she will come right around her due date, if not later. My next appointment is this coming Monday, I'm anxious to see if I've progressed anymore by then!

2 comments:

Elise&Mike said...

I hope she makes it easy on you and comes by her due date :)

they come when you least expect it,atleast mine did!! Enjoy your sleep and the last few weeks she will be here before you know it!

Deigh Lite Pictures said...

haha just FYI, i was only dialated to a 1 and not effacted at all and then my water broke 2 days later. i had my first at 36.5 weeks. so just have your hospital bag packed and ready, cuz it could be anytime! hehehe i cant wait to see your little stella :)