Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stella is on her way!

I had my doctor's appt this afternoon and my blood pressure was still high: 142/91. There was no protein in my urine but my doctor felt it best to get induced...so I'm scheduled to be induced on Tuesday the 24th! We are so excited. I feel better about it because now I can get all my work stuff finished up before I go on maternity and get the house in order and have everything ready to bring Stella home. Unless of course she decides to come on her own before Tuesday...if that's the case then we'll just do what we can! Troy and I are so thrilled and cannot wait to see our baby girl :) I'm definitely more nervous now that I know when it's gonna happen. I'm mostly nervous about Stella, I just want her to be ok and healthy. I am pretty nervous about labor and delivery too, but I know I'll be ok and I just need to stay positive and relaxed and know that my wonderful husband and family will be there to help me and keep me calm. I called the hospital today and got pre-registered so I don't have to do any insurance paperwork when we go in on Tuesday. I do have to call the hospital at 7 am that morning and they will let me know what time we can come in. It's funny because this last week was going so slow not knowing when she was coming. And now that we know I feel like I'm running out of time! LOL But we are excited and can't wait for you all to meet her :)

2 comments:

Elise&Mike said...

Wohoo!!! That is so soon. Enjoy your weekend just you two. Take lots of big naps :) atleast you know theres a light at the end of the tunnel.

good luck!

Evan Jamie and Maddy said...

oh my gosh so exciting!!! That's only 4 days!!! wooooohooo!!! I cant wait for you to have your little baby!!!! I am so excited for you guys! And dont worry about delivery, you will do great and be fine... Did you kow that after delivery the body releases special endorphins that make you basically forget about the pain and everything... You'll see. It's incredible! So dont worry!!!